Today, on April 9, in the Dnieper, as of 09.40 in the morning, on many highways and streets of the city the movement of motor transport is complicated.
On the Central Bridge along its entire length there is a continuous towing of vehicles from the left bank to the right, traffic jams at the exits to the right bank on the streets of Glinka and Vladimir the Great.
On the Amur Bridge, traffic is difficult when moving from the right bank to the left, as well as traffic jams when exiting it to the Old Bridge Square and Manuylovsky Avenue.
On the Kaidak Bridge - it is difficult for vehicles to pass at the exits to the right bank and the left bank of the river.
On the South Bridge - traffic jams at the exit on the right bank of the Dnieper.
On Slobozhansky Avenue there is a continuous traffic jam from Kozhemyaki Street to the entrance to the Central Bridge, in the opposite direction there is a traffic jam from Batumskaya Street to Voronezhskaya Street.
On Manuylovsky Avenue, the movement of traffic along its entire length in both directions is difficult.
On Karuna Street, there is a towing vehicle from the viaduct across the railway to the entrance to the Amur Bridge.
On Kalinova Street, it is difficult to cross all intersections from Yantarnaya Street to Slobozhansky Avenue in both directions.
On the Donetsk highway - traffic jams from the Kaidak bridge to Peredovaya Street in both directions.
On Lyubarskogo Street, there is a traffic jam from the viaduct at the beginning of Slobozhansky Avenue to the turn to Malinovsky Embankment in both directions.
On Kalnyshevsky Avenue - toffee along its entire length in both directions.
On Yavornitsky Avenue - traffic jams from Vokzalnaya Square to Schmidt Street, from Voskresenskaya Street to Sechevykh Streltsov Street, in the opposite direction - from Knyagini Olga Street and to Vokzalnaya Square.
On Schmidt Street - traffic jams from Yavornitsky Avenue to Pushkin Avenue, down - from Starokazatskaya Street to Yavornitsky Avenue.
Traffic is also difficult:
- on Pushkin Avenue - a towel along the entire length from Levanevsky Street to Fabra Street, in the opposite direction - from Savchenko Street to Filosofskaya Street;
- on Polya Avenue - traffic jams at the bottom of the avenue in both directions;
- on Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue - it is difficult for vehicles to pass from Bohdan Khmelnytsky Park to the turn to Sechevykh Streltsov Street in both directions;
- on Grushevskogo Street - a traffic jam from Ukrainskaya Street to Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue;
- on Sechevykh Streltsov Street - a traffic jam from Borodinovskaya Street to Yavornitsky Avenue;
- on Starokazatskaya Street - it is difficult to cross the intersections of Sechevykh Streltsov Street to Fabra Street in both directions;
- on Gagarin Avenue - a traffic jam from Lazaryan Street to Chernyshevsky Street;
- on Krivorozhskaya Street - a traffic jam in the middle of YuMZ to Makarov Street, in the opposite direction - from Makarov Street to Rabochaya Street;
- on Sicheslavskaya Embankment - a towing vehicle from Juliusz Słowacki Street to Liteina Street, in the opposite direction - a traffic jam from the Festival Pier and to the junction with the Central Bridge;
- on the Zavodskaya embankment - it is difficult for vehicles to pass from camp 550 to Pavlova Street
- on the Victory embankment - a toboggan from the Peasant descent to the Merefo-Kherson bridge;
- the central part of Yavornitsky Avenue - it is difficult for vehicles on Glinka, Vladimir Monomakh, European, Kharkiv and Kotsyubinsky streets to enter the Central Bridge.
We remind drivers to strictly observe the speed limit and the distance between vehicles.