Khmelnytskyi

In Polonnoye, a house almost burned down due to a furnace malfunction


Today, on April 00, at 04:17 the communication point of the XNUMXth state fire and rescue part received the message on fire в housingmu at home on street Starchenko в m. Captivity. This was reported by the press service of the SES of Khmelnytsky region.

He was immediately called to the scene Polotsk emergency workers who institutionsor, what to burn overlap areait 1 sq. м. Rescuers immediately began to extinguish. Thanks to theirs operational actions пthe fire was localized at 00:09, eliminated at 00:10, and prevent it from spreadingny for the whole house.

See also: A man was injured in a fire in the Dunayevetsky district

The probable cause of the fire is a violation of fire safety rules during operation of the furnace.

Зthe dead and injured are not was.

Widget not in any sidebars





Source https://tv7plus.com/u-polonnomu-cherez-nespravnist-pechi-led-ne-zgorila-oselya/

Related news

Back to top button
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By: XYZScripts.com