For internally displaced persons. In the "Action" you can order an e-certificate of IDPs

Krivoy Rog


The electronic certificate and the certificate of registration of an internally displaced person (paper version) have the same legal force, in particular, the electronic version is presented on a smartphone, without a paper counterpart.

To order an electronic certificate, you must install a mobile application and undergo electronic authentication.

The certificate reflects the name of its owner, gender, information about identity documents, and registered and actual place of residence.

If the electronic certificate is not displayed or the information in it is incorrect, it is recommended to apply to the district department of labor and social protection at the place of actual residence.