The special commission of the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Ukraine at its meeting on April 8 could not finally determine the winner of the competition for the position of director of the Tuzlovsky Lymany National Nature Park, so the previous team headed by director Iryna Vykhrystyuk remains in charge.
The chairman of the public organization "Green list" told about it on the page on Facebook Vladislav Balinsky.
"No winner has been identified in any of the three NPPs. It is hoped that Rusev's team will be able to lobby for the creation of a tender for the selection of a conservation specialist, rather than a representative of industrial poaching, as it is now, "he wrote.
As the publication notes Informer, on competition from five candidates who submitted applications, two were admitted - Alexander Umansky і Eugene Kaminsky. They provided their programs for the development of NPP "Tuzlovsky estuaries". However, public officials and journalists who attended the competition committee's meeting criticized both candidates and their ability to improve the work of the national park. In addition, civil servants stated that candidates' past may indicate corrupt interests.
We will remind, in August, 2017 the director of national park the ecologist Ivan Rusev saying that resigns. Then he noted that he failed to show by personal example the possibility of change and real change for the better. He left his deputy to manage the NNP Iryna Vykhrystyuk, who is still in office.
Under the leadership of Ivan Rusev, he and his team were repeatedly attacked:
- March 18 2016 year there was a fight between the head of the National Park and the then adviser to the head of the Tatarbunary District State Administration Vyacheslav Kozubenko.
- May 21 of that year poachers attacked on employees of the Tuzlovsky estuaries national park.
- Later Tatarbunary district council demanded from the management of the National Park to vacate the office by June 1, 2016.
- Ministry of Environment held a competition to the post of director of the National Park, but due to the scandal around appointment to the post Vitaly Chakir, I. Rusev again returned to perform their duties.
- However, on the night of January 28, 2017, unknown individuals blew up a boat belonging to the son of the head of the Tuzla Estuaries National Park, Roman Rusev.
- On June 21, police and prosecutors conducted urgent investigative actions in connection with disappearance son of I. Rusev.
- On June 26, during a rally near the walls of the regional state administration, Ivan Rusev also met with the head of the regional state administration, Maxim Stepanov, but the dialogue turned into mutual accusations.
The number of deaths from COVID-19 in the Odessa region since the beginning of the pandemic, registered by the Ministry of Health, amounted to 8 thousand 1 people per day on April 194. For the first time in a month, Odesa region became one of the leaders among the regions with the highest number of daily cases of infection. There have also been 28 COVID-19 deaths in the region. That is, the region still…
The Court of Cassation of the Supreme Court of Ukraine declared invalid the investment agreement concluded in 2007 concerning the territory of the sanatorium "Sunny" on the Fountain Road in Odessa. The Sanatorium "Sunny" is currently undergoing renovations, Channel 7 reports. This sanatorium is considered to be the only one in Ukraine where patients with musculoskeletal disorders are rehabilitated after tuberculosis. The sanatorium occupies almost three…
Odessa Mayor Gennady Trukhanov said that the mayor's office will radically fight against restaurants operating in the city, despite the restrictions on the "red" quarantine zone. The mayor made his statement after a field meeting of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Health of the Nation. As a possible effective method of combating violators, the mayor called disconnecting them from the power supply…
At the meeting, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine decided on violations involving the acquisition by Üttema Kereskedelmi Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (Hungary, Vecsé) of two Ukrainian companies - PE Kyivshlyakhbud (Kyiv) and Rost LLC Odessa) without obtaining permits for concentration. According to the AMCU press service, it was established that Üttema initially acquired «