The people of Izmail are asked to constantly monitor their own health and the health of their children.
This was reported on the city's website.
It is important to observe sanitary and hygienic norms: washing hands with soap, use of antiseptics and disinfectants, treatment and ventilation.
In case of illness, it is necessary:
- Call your family doctor.
- Self-isolate in a separate room (patients should be in a robe, gloves and mask).
- If parents, guardians, trustees or foster parents are hospitalized, be sure to notify:
- family relatives,
- Service for Children of the Izmail City Council 2-06-72, 2-24-98,
- Izmail city center of social services for families, children and youth 7-24-07.
Be vigilant! You are personally responsible for the life and health of your child!
- Scheduled exercises are being held in the largest market in Ukraine, Odessa
- In the city in the Odessa region, all establishments were closed, except for pharmacies and grocery stores
- Odessans are urged to limit their stay in crowded places
- At the Odessa market, marks were drawn on the observance of the distance
- Strict quarantine has been declared in Odessa